Sunday 24 February 2008

More titbits of stuff I done (not to be mistaken for TimBits, the beautiful multipack of donuts from Tim Hortons)


Had a little goosey-gander at the Winter Festival yesterday. It helped to take up some of my time on my day off, it got me into clothes that weren't the ones I slept in, and got me breathing air that wasn't stagnant and smelly.

It was actually a recce to see if it would be worth Kate and I having a look down in Vieux-Montreal next week, and I am pleased I went! I got to cook my own 'saucisse' over an open log fire, and I have big ideas for next weekend's outing.
There was a massive ice-slide! I don't care if it was mostly seven-to-twelve-year-olds queuing up for the chance to race down the 150m shoot, next week I'll be there as excited as the rest of them! Not least because it will be two days before America too!!

Here's a picture:


No comments: